Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Returns

I must be dreaming when I woke up. I couldn't find my tooth, nor Mei Mei's pacifier. Instead, I saw two nicely wrapped presents and the messages from the Tooth Fairy.

Tooth Fairy's message to me

Tooth Fairy's message to Mei Mei

I was very excited! Even Mei Mei woke up instantly without a fret when she heard me exclaimed, "It's real! Tooth Fairy really exists!". 

We quickly checked-out our pressies...

 I got a Tooth Fairy Kit!

Mommy read out to me what it's all about...


 Which contains a book that explains how the Tooth Fairy Came to Be..

And also a Tooth Fairy Guiding Light and a Tooth Pouch to keep my baby teeth!

What about Mei Mei? She wished for an orange colour book, and her wish came true as well! 
 The front cover...

What's the book about

See how thrilled Mei Mei looked, playing with her push-pull-turn & lift book

Mei Mei was very happy playing with it, until she discovered that I have a candle from the fairy. This candle will glow when the switch is turned on, so as to guide the Tooth Fairy to the baby tooth. After seeing that,  Mei Mei started to throw tantrum and asked for a candle like mine. Daddy and Mommy asked me to lend it to her to play with first, I agreed and she was ok for awhile. Still she's been insisting that she wanted one of her own from the Tooth Fairy, and kept saying that her tooth was going to come out soon! 

Well, I still couldn't got over my surprise that Tooth Fairy really exists. I went to school that morning, and shared with all my friends. Guess what was their reactions? They insisted that it must be a dream. One even said I watched too many movies until I dreamt about it in my sleep....! 

3 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Oh yes, I have been asked countless questions about the tooth fairy by Ethan!

Peter & Joyce said...

Oh yes, I have been asked countlesss questions about the tooth fairy by Ethan!

The Adventures of Abou and Jamou said...

Abou and Jamou like to be your friend. The Adventures of Abou and Jamou Wichan Jaruensook Chiang Mai , Thailand

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails