Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, January 01, 2010

First Day of 2010

We started the first day of 2010 with a healthy exercise at the garden where we stayed :)


They had just installed lots of new 'toys' sometime during Christmas for us

After we had our bath, we headed over to a party. Nope, not a new year party, but a new year birthday party! You see, my cousin Sarah's birthday is on New Year Day.


Birthday girl ready to cut her Ben10 cake


Me, Samanta and Sarah

You must be wondering where's Mei Mei. She's still sleeping in Amah's house, too tired from the morning exercise just now. So when she finally came over, we've finished eating and were playing bubbles outside the house.


Everyone's busy with their bubbles


Mei Mei found something to play on her own


The 4 cousin sisters eating their bananas and trying to say banana when mommy snapped :)

Well, we're all tired after the party, and went home to rest. However, that night, I complained to Mommy about my tummy ache. Since my complaints were rather persistant, Daddy and Mommy got worried and took me to see the doctor. Luckily it's not appendicitis, as they feared. Just something minor - somehow I've eaten some bad germs, causing the wind in my tummy to be stucked so my poo poo couldn't come out. That's the term the doctor explained to us :) She gave me probiotics so that the good germs could fight those bad germs and also some medicine for the gas in my tummy.

What a way to end a new year day. Anyway, as long as everything is fine, that's all that matters, right?

1 comment:

Pet said...

This is how New Year should be spend... partying! Except for the doctor visit, everything else looks fun!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails