Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Happy Family

I was blessed to have such an understanding husband who always tries to make my wishes come true. Even though he’s not a Catholic, he made every effort to go to Church with me during special occasions. This year was no exception. He fulfilled my dreams to attend the Feast of the Holy Family together as a family – with the kids too of course.


This feast means a lot to me, as it signifies the unity of a happy family. I especially love these phrases, which were extracted from Col 3:12-21:
Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

Can you see us receiving the Holy Communion out there? Well, Sze Yi wanted to receive It so badly, even though I've told her that she's not big enough yet. She went back to her seat angry, with both arms folded when she didn't get anything. Poor child, I hope she'll understand things soon.



The kids loved the Christmas Crib so much, and kept requesting to have a look at it everytime we passed by...




Well, we left right after communion as the kids didn't behave, but that's more than I could ask for. It's always nice to be able to attend Mass as a family. And it was a special day because we could ask for special blessings for our children and also a happy marriage on this feast day. Well, that would be my wish for the coming new year, and I sure hope yours will be fulfilled too. Happy 2010, everyone!

2 comments:

Pet said...

Glad you have an understanding husband... I would love to attend the mass. It's been awhile. Sigh...

U look great! And your children, look at their faces...so happy!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

ablogaway said...

Yeah, let's make it happen in 2010 then :) I'm sure the kids would love it too.

Thanks, hope you have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful 2010 aheah!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails