Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Of Movie and Parks

We ushered in the new year with another movie - Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! We watched it on the 2nd day of 2010, and this time, even Sze Juin stayed up to watch until 3/4 of the movie.


I was expecting Sze Juin to doze off after a while, since she haven't had  her nap yet, but the chipmunks got her interested. She stayed on till the chipmunks' presentation on stage (yeah, the most important part!), before she finally dozed off to the chipmunks-land...

As for Sze Yi, she watched the whole movie till the end, of course! This was her 5th movie (including the Christmas Carol which she watched with her friends during her school holiday programs), while the 3rd one for Sze Juin.

After the movie, Sze Juin woke up (because I took Sze Yi to the toilet so I had to pass her over to Daddy). So, instead of going home for them to continue with their nap, we took them for a swinging time at Youth Park.



More workouts to follow...

1 comment:

Pet said...

I still find it hard to bring my kids to cinema! I don't know how the outcome would be... sigh

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails