Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Separation Anxiety?

Starting last week, Sze Juin cried and protested everytime I dropped her off at the babysittter's place in the morning before we went to work. That was after the 2 weeks of consecutive 3-days-weekend. She said she wanted to go to school like Jie Jie.

Maybe we took her out too frequent during the holidays? I wonder why only now she started to show this separation anxiety.... I've always admired her for being understanding enough since she's a baby, she never cried when we left her there. She did cry when we left her with Amah during the 1 month when the babysitter's away, but maybe that was because she didn't want to stay at home while everyone's going out. Even when the babysitter's back after 1 month, she still willingly accepted her, no crying. And now - at 19 months, she started to show this separation anxiety? Hmm... hmmm... hmm... It broke my heart having to leave her despite her crying so pitifully...

Well, at least today she didn't cry, as if knowing that there's no point crying afterall. Poor baby, I hope she'll get over this phase soon.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails