Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Walking Down Memory Lane

It's been awhile since I posted my last post. Also, after Mei Mei's birth, we've all been busy so not much updates then. Mommy found some old photos of us, so I thought it would be nice to compile them all together to make a little summary of what we've been up to together since Mei Mei's born.

Enjoy....!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Me and Mei Mei
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Pet said...

Really... the girls has grown! Great to be able to capture and look back at them when they were young. Great job on the slide...

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails