Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Counting

I can count from three to twelve already :) Why from three and not one? Because everytime Mommy, Daddy or Jie Jie started with 1, 2, I would continue from 3 to 12 without stopping. Mommy tried to ask me to start from 1, but I didn't want, and would only start counting after I hear 1, 2.

Before that, a few months back, I was doing skip counting. Daddy would say, 1, I would say 2, then he said 3, me 4 and we continued with this until 10.

Well, that was in English. I could also count in Mandarin, though not the complete order too.

Guess it's still an accomplishment although it's not a complete one, yeah? :) One gau (bravo in Hokkien) for me, hehe! :)

1 comment:

Pet said...

Bravo!! Jon is just learning to talk..and you..counting... great!!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails