Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's Go Kai Kai

Last Saturday, I was allowed to walk outside the first time, instead of being carried by Mommy or Daddy.

But after awhile, I got tired and just sat on the floor! Ended up Mommy had to carry me.

The next day (which was Father's Day), I got to play in the playground at our condo. Mommy let me play with the slides for the first time (ah, but actually Daddy had let me tried them without Mommy knowing it). No wonder everytime when we passed the slides, I'd point to the slides excitedly, but Mommy always said, "wait till you can walk first". So finally, yesterday I got to walk on the field, play with the slides, climb up the steps, look at the fish, etc... on my own! I was so thrilled! Initially, I just couldn't slide down. Mommy wriggled me a little, pushed my buttock down a bit until I could slide. After a few times, I did it on my own - wriggled down a bit until I could slide down on my own! I spent about 1 hour at the garden there. In between, Mommy took me for a marathon ride (she ran while pushing my little tricycle). It was fun! Both of us got to exercise too.
Maybe we should do that more often next time. You know what? Both Daddy and Jie Jie (and Amah too) was sound asleep at home while we're having this work out on our own. Hmmm... if not I doubt I would get such quality time with Mommy :) Too bad no photos to share, though.

1 comment:

Pet said...

After a few times on the side, you will be going down by yourself... just like Jon!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails