Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All Eat and No Rules Make Me a Happy Toddler

Today, I was exempted from a lot of 'forbiddens'. Why? Coz I was allowed to eat cold stuffs like ice-cream and cold peach which was just taken out from the refrigerator (although I've tried cheese cake and cold mango last Sunday). That's not all, I even got the chance to eat outside food like tofu. But what I enjoyed the most is this....

Eating the sushi rice with my fingers!

Er, actually, Mommy gave me my teething biscuit, but I didn't want it. Not when I can eat all these. So I threw it away, leaving Mommy no choice.

We dined out today, at Mommy's favourite (as Jie Jie called it. Don't know why, whenever she saw the sushi conveyor belt, she'll say that's Mommy's favourite). I had a field of time. I'm sure you'd say so when you see the pics! Why? Coz I'm oblivious to everything, except eat, eat, and eat...

Everyone was looking at the came except me... until when I realised it's over!


Daddy, Amah and Jie Jie enjoying their meals.

Naughty Jie Jie had switched place with Amah to be at the conveyor belt, and she kept taking the food that came. Despite being scolded by Mommy and Amah, she's still unpertubed, until she was threathened to be left there to wash the dishes if Daddy didn't have enough money to pay later!

As for me, I was busy wiping the table. Need to clean up my mess, if not I might ended up washing the dishes with Jie Jie...
Before they finished their meals (I had finished mine), I grew restless so Mommy took me for a walk. Looks like I still couldn't really let go, I wanted to hold Mommy's hands. Even though I could manage a few steps already, I still felt comfortable holding her hand instead of on my own. But not when I had something to check out...

Well, after they served desert, we made a move. We had too, it's closing time. We were here very late, coz Daddy was stuck at work.

The walk back

On the way to the car park, we saw our favaourites! Jie Jie and I were both very excited, we played for awhile there. This time, even Jie Jie was ok not having coins or tokens with the rides!


Then, it's time to go home. But that's not all. You'll know why :)

1 comment:

Ms Tinsel said...

Happy Birthday, wah... kisses from your darlings!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails