Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Pressie and a Cake

Last night, I was home rather late. When I reached home, I was greeted by this...





...

...

...



too bad I didn't manage to get any photos. But, Sze Yi was holding a little pressent made out of her bricks, wishing me, "Happy Birthday Mommy! Here's your present".

Then, after I came out of the shower, she showed me another of her creation - a cake with a very tall candle. She said Mommy is 1 year old, so just need 1 candle. Then, later she went to draw something on her doodle pro and showed me 10 balloons - it seems Mommy had suddenly upgraded to 10 year old! LOL!

What about Sze Juin? She was clapping away after her Jie Jie finished singing the birthday song.

1 comment:

Pet said...

That's so cure... well, at least you are 10, not a 100.. like what Alex said to her daddy last time. LOL

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails