Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Day of Celebrations!

It's the 2nd Sunday in May, can you guess what day is today? Yes, it's Mother's Day. Daddy taught me how to make a card for Mommy and Amah. Here's the one for Mommy. I wrote everything on my own, except for the guided heart shape.
I know, I know. It's not very pretty. Especially my writings. But at least I did it all on my own, that's what matters most, right? There's no photo of the card that I made for Amah. Mommy hadn't got a chance to take it yet and Amah had kept it. Anyway, the truth is, it's not as nice as Mommy's. I lost my patience and cincai wrote only, much to Daddy's disappointment.
But, that was not all. Last Friday, I've brought this home from school for Mommy. So now they all knew why my lips were red with lipstick that day.
Apart from Mother's Day, there's another celebration today. We're also going to celebrate my cousin, Baby Samantha's 1st birthday. She's just 6 days older than Juin Juin while her sister Sarah is 3 weeks younger than me. What a co-incidence that our Mommies gave birth to us about the same time - 2 pairs somemore!

We went to Samantha's birthday party after church. Yes, we all went to church together this time, including Amah! Actually I was the one who insisted that Amah came along too, or else I'd cry. That's why she was there too. But I was so naughty that I caused a little tension in the environment later.

At Samantha's birthday party, we had lots of fun. All my uncles were there too. Sarah & Samantha had 3 uncles, while Juin Juin and I had 2 uncles.

Juin Juin and Samantha - see how they communicate :) So small already started finger-pointing!

A close-up on the beautiful birthday girl - with Kim Poh (who's her Amah)

More pics:

Top left: The Amahs with their grandaughters' chilling out session

Top right: Me riding Sarah's bicycle with her cousin, Jason while 2nd Chik Chik trying to feed me

Bottom Left: Mommy feeding Juin Juin her porridge (yes, Mommy brought it along to the party too)

Bottom Right: Mommy carrying Samantha and Juin Juin



Yummilicious food which I've got a license to eat, yay!
The attraction of the day - the Princess Birthday Cake, which was chosen by Cousin Sarah for her sister


Singing the birthday song - can you see that Juin Juin was clapping too? Actually, both Sarah & I were more excited compared to the babies, we wanted the balloons and presents on top of the cake. And, once we've finished singing the song, Sarah immediately blew the candle, before anyone could stop her!
Birthday girl with her Mommy and Sister, about to cut the cake. Yeah, the sister got to do the cutting.

It sure was fun, but very tiring. Juin Juin immediately dozed off once we got into the car to go home.

But, after that, we went for a swim in the evening. Somehow, I got over my phobia of the water already, and even wiling to try the water slide. However, nobody knows how long will that last. After Mommy took Juin Juin up for a bath, I continued to stay down there with Daddy. He taught me how to play with my new surf board. Just then, I saw Amah at the balcony and I was so excited. I waved and jumped, looking up at her. Right then, I lost my footing and I fell into the water! What a shock I had. I cried and cried and cried. Daddy was afraid if that'll mean my phobia for water will return. We'll see... For now, I just wanted to rest. Enough marathon for the day!


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails