Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Wesak Day

This year on Wesak Day, Daddy took us along to the temple. It was my first time there, since I was quite small the previous years. Daddy normally went at night, on the eve. But this year, he went on the actual day in the morning. So we get to go too. There were so many crowds there.


What I loved best was the chance of giving baby Buddha a bath. That was an experience worth lining up for. You see, we had to queue to get to this stage, and it's not a short line, mind you. Mommy even had time to go back to the car to get the camera (we parked quite a distance away), so you could imagine how long the queue was.



After that, we had vegetarian lunch there and browse thru some of the books. Daddy would have wanted to visit a few more temples, but since Juin Juin haven't taken her lunch yet, we went to Penang Bowl instead. Mommy wanted to find a place not that crowded and with a baby chair so that she could feed Juin Juin. We all had eaten except her, poor her. So Daddy chose Penang Bowl where we had a good environment to feed her.

It's my first time seeing people bowl and I enjoyed it. I was still too small to bowl, don't even have the energy to carry the ball. I learnt that the conveyor belt where they transfered the ball had aircond! And Daddy had a great time too, after all these years.


1 comment:

Pet said...

Actually, I love bowling! And, like your daddy... haven't been playing for a looooong time!!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails