Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Swim on my own?

Would you believe it if I told you that I could swim on my own? Well, the pictures tell everything....

Hehe... except the last one! I'm actually standing in the pool :) I love walking in the pool, and the feeling of my feet touching the base gave me a sense of security. Too bad I still can't accept the adult pool yet, I get panicky whenever Daddy or Mommy took me there for swimming. Hopefully when our swimming playgroup starts (Mommy told me her friends are organizing one soon), I would somehow master my fear when seeing the rest of my little friends enjoying the water.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails