Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Kor Kor's Wedding

Last Saturday, I attended my first wedding dinner. It was Kor Kor's wedding. This Kor Kor is the 2nd daughter of my Chik Kong.

Hmm...I attended my first when I was not 1 yet (2 more weeks to go), while Jie Jie attended her first after she's 1 (about 2weeks after). That was Mommy's colleague's wedding.

Everyone was nicely dressed up:
The wedding dinner:

Jie Jie was having fun with the Chik Chiks. 2nd Chik Chik fed her that night, and the other Chik Chiks (Sarah's Ah Kus) entertained her. Luckily they were there, because she was rather occupied and didn't fight with me for Mommy's attention.
I was having fun with my drink - yamm.....seng!
I was rather sticky to Mommy, and didn't want anybody to carry me. Daddy was sitting at the main table with the bride & groom, so he's not always available. But at times, he came by and helped to carry me so that Mommy could eat and take breaks in between.

The bride and the groom and their parents:
During the tea ceremony:

On the bottom left, the lady with us was Kor Poh (Daddy's Aunty) while at the bottom right, that was 3rd Chik Chik (Daddy's youngest brother). Daddy didn't managed to take a photo of Kor Kor the bride, but Jie Jie noticed that she's dressed in pink. Oh, not the normal white wedding gown yet, because the actual one would be in KL at the groom's side next week.

1 comment:

Pet said...

Glad you all enjoyed the wedding, not noisy huh?

Btw, mummy has a nice n sexy cheongsam.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails