Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, May 03, 2009

1st Hair Cut

I was quite hairless compared to Jie Jie. The only time they do anything with my hair was during my full moon, where my head was completely shaven like Jie Jie.
But, unlike Jie Jie, my hair had not really grown much since then. So, maybe that's why it never get trimmed either, although Amah had wanted to trim it during the Chinese New Year but she never get to do it.

Ah, talking about hairs, it reminded me of this. Did you notice that I had this heart shape at the crown of my head?

Nobody knew why, but when all my hairs grown back, it's not that obvious anymore.

Ok, back to my haircut. So yesterday morning, I had my first haircut at home. I was rather kuai and let them do it without much interruption.


Hmm... after this, Mommy continued to trim my front fringe, and here's how I look (not much different actually due my lack of hair state).

2 comments:

Pet said...

Baby girls are usually mistaken for baby boy, even if you dress them up in pink. This happened to Alexendrea. Then, when Jon has long fringe, ppl think he's a girl! Oh dear...

ablogaway said...

Haha, I noticed that too. Just yesterday, someone asked if Sze Juin's a boy or girl - and she's actually in a DRESS!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails