Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Little Valentine

Ah, now that a colleague pointed out that last Friday was Friday the 13th, I finally found the missing puzzle. It’s not like any day that day. Why? Because I was down with a high fever and a very bad throat. Even my fingernails all turned blue black. Hubby needed to sponge my forehead to get the fever down, despite me having taken paracetemol and the antibiotics! Well, hubby used Sze Yi’s small towel to sponge me, but this little girl of mine just wouldn’t let him! She said that it’s her towel, and she wouldn’t want to share with Mommy. So, in the end, hubby needed to get his towel instead, which was rather too big actually.

The next morning, when I woke up, I went to prepare the kids’ porridge. After that I took my medicine and went back to sleep. MIL helped to entertain Sze Juin after I changed her nappy and cleaned her (this little girl is certainly an early bird). Not long later, Sze Yi woke up and went out to join them. After awhile, she came back to my room and said “Happy Valentine’s Day”. Then she asked me to hug her. After that, she said “Kiss me”, and after I did that, she said, “Here’s your present”. It’s one of her toys, of course. And she repeated the same thing with Daddy, a different toy too.

Here’s the Valentine Card she made for us.

My Dopod's camera was really bad, so it didn't capture it in the correct colour tone. The little chocolate at the bottom right was supposed to be for the Mommy, but she told me that she wanted that!

No matter what, I just can't resist loving this little Valentine of mine :)

4 comments:

Alex said...

Oh..hope you r feeling much better, and Happy Valentine!

Cute Mum said...

So sweet!

cre8tone said...

Happy belated Valentine's day to u!~

Peter & Joyce said...

That is just SO sweet!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails