Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, February 20, 2009

Home Made Clothes

We're lucky enough to have some home made clothes. When Amah is free, she would made something for us to wear. Even my bedsheet & pillow cases were made by her.

Before I was born, Amah has sewn (hand-sewn, mind you, since she didn't have a sewing machine) these pajamas for me. A few sets, I would say.

Me at 4 months old...

Now, these have become hand-me-downs to Mei Mei.

Mei Mei at 8 months old

Do we look alike?

Then, Amah made this for me sometime during CNY two years ago. That time, it was rather long so it made me look like I was wearing a maxi dress.


Amah also used the leftovers from her cloths to make this dress for Mei Mei.


And our new pajamas for this year's CNY... we have 2 sets each.

2 comments:

peiszong said...

Wow, they look so comfortable in it. Homemade one is always better the bought one.

Peter & Joyce said...

Homemade clothes are more comfortable, I'd say. PLUS they have the added ingredient of LOVE.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails