Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Naughty, Naughty Girl

Sze Yi insisted to follow me to Church just now. I told her that she must behave herself in Church later. She said ok, so I took her with me.

But she was very naughty and created a lot of mischief. Later, she asked me to take her to wee wee during the sermons. I told her to wait. She quickly said the much feared words; “Yau chu lai liao” (want to come out already).

So I took her to the toilet, but upon seeing that it’s just very little urine only, I felt cheated and started to lecture her. She quickly put her hands together and said,
“Please, Jesus. Pu Yau gei Mommy angry” (Please Jesus, don’t let Mommy get angry”.

2 comments:

Pet said...

So cute, pray! LOL!!

One time, my daughter wanted to do business after I locked the door. I told her, please wait till reach school ok? She did! I dunno what I'm going to do if she.... in the car.

ablogaway said...

Wah, your daughter so good! Sze Yi would always threatened us with "Want to come out liao!"

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails