Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Prelude to 2

The night before my birthday, Mommy taught me how to make my own cake. She sang the birthday song to me, and at the end of the song, I would blow off the candles and we both clapped :)


After I changed into my pyjama, Mommy let me open my birthday presents. I've started to receive my pressies as early as one month back, but Mommy kept them very well - until the night of my birthday.

















I loved all my presents and thanks a lot Aunties for your gifts. They are all from my playgroup's Mommies and also my Mommy's colleagues and friends. I started playing with the toys that I got and Mommy and Daddy had some hard time trying to get me to sleep after that!


2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

One day you can wear that pair of shoes Aunty gave you and show Aunty! :D

little_szeyi said...

Sure sure, and I'll make sure Mommy's camera setting is correct this time before she snaps :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails