Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Of Pressies and Toys

I had many presents from my 2nd birthday, and most of them were toys. I did get some clothes, shoes and books too, of course apart from the ang pows.

Here are some of my belated birthday gifts, but I loved them all the same.


How do I play this, Daddy?

Amah also gave me a bicycle, which was rather different from the one that Kim Poh gave me (hey, yes. I have 2 bicycles this year!). After a few days, I managed to cycle around on my own, much to her delight. You see, there's a small compartment at the bag to put my bunny backpack too. And I've had fun playing with the drawing board that Mommy bought for me. However, I always crossed my boundaries and even scribbled the red frame too. That caused Daddy to be angry, so finally he put some papers on top and reminded me not to cross the boundaries.

Well, there were other boundaries to take note of too, but I didn't comply. One day, I was left alone for awhile, and when Mommy came to check on me, she saw that I've scribbled my hand, arm and even the sleeve of my T-shirt with the blue marker pen. She was really angry and tried to clean me and my T-shirt. Unfortunately, my shirt's ink could not come off. So from then onwards, everytime I wanted to draw, Mommy would let me wear her black T-shirt so that the ink wouldn't show. Daddy laughed at me and said that I looked like Harry Potter... What do you think?


3 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

I think you will be a great artist one day, Sze Yi!

shooi said...

she really looks like a pretty "harry potter".

Why don't u let her draw with oil pastels instead, on papers clipped to the board of course. They are easier to clean as they are bound to draw every where.

KK and WS said...

you can get her an art apron from Tes*co and also their South*field blouse. Then you can always let her wear the same blouse that she has conteng before..no need to worry to color the other blouse..

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails