Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wo Ai Mama

I speak my first sentence today - Wo Ai Mama (meaning I love Mama in Mandarin). Well, actually Daddy is trying to teach me Wo Ai Papa initially. He managed to coax the word "Wo" from me after a long try. But I wouldn't say "Ai". Instead, I straightaway jumped from "Wo" to "Papa". Then Mommy saw that I was very interested on the dragon fruit that she's having. So, she said, "say Wo", then Mommy will give you this". I repeated after her, followed by "Ai" and then "Mama". Then she gave me the dragon fruit.

A triumphant look was on her face when I finished that sentence. Daddy looked amazed and tried to make me say "Wo Ai Papa" instead. After several attempts and with Mommy's help, I finally did.

2 comments:

peiszong said...

Wow, a big milestone. Envy, envy.

KK and WS said...

ya...big milestone...

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails