Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The real day

It's my birthday today - for real :) I woke up early and greeted Mommy & Daddy with a big smile before they managed to go off to work. Mommy then nursed me, giving me a power start for my day. When I'm done, Amah took me to watch Mr Banana in her room (as a means of distraction from seeing Mommy & Daddy off to work, for fear of me crying). They even managed to take this shot of me with my new doggy... before I cried.










In the afternoon, Mommy & Daddy came back during lunch time to celebrate with me (it's a Wednesday). We opened the birthday present from Mommy & Daddy. It's an electronic barney storeybook! There are 12 pages in total, from A to Z and number 1-10! It comes in 6 different Barney songs, with a microphone too! And there's even a quiz asking for us to find a certain letter or alphabet. Also, there are notes for me to play, see those musical icons at the bottom there - when the Barney songs are on.


Before this, they have already given me a bicycle last week (actually I chose it myself). It's very cool - in bright yellow & green. Got lots of sounds too. Check it out! And it actually came in a hood to cover my head if it's too sunny (it was not shown here, haven't installed yet). As I'm still small, I can rest my feet on the peddle base. When I'm bigger later, I can actually do the cycling myself. Well, hopefully it'll last till then!





At night, after Mommy & Daddy came back from work, they took me to Jusco at Queensbay Mall. I got to ride a few musical rides, even the merry-go-round too :)



Then, I got to do a little exploring inside Jusco...


Did you noticed that I have my new gown today? Amah specially have it tailor-made for me, with the smocking and all. And with my little bonnet, don't you think I look like a princess? ;D
Overall, I have a great time on my first birthday. Got to spend with Mommy and Daddy and Amah.

See, Daddy taught me a new trick - how to say One in Chinese, and raise my hand to show it :)
















Me and Amah in Starbuck Coffee...



Posing for Mommy... Here comes my birthday studio shot, ahem!












No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails