Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A New Hair Cut

I've had several hair cuts before, but never seen by anyone except my hair stylist. And most of that was done when I was sleeping. Then recently my stylist found out that I allowed my hair to be cut when awake too, so I have had several hair cuts while awake. Still, Mommy and Daddy didn't get to see my hair stylist in action. Mommy then requested my hair stylist to give me a hair cut during weekends, so that she could take some pictures of it, and after such a long long time, her wish finally materialised. Now you know who this mysterious hair stylist of mine is :)

Hair styling in progress....

Oh dear...look who's crying?

Hmm....it looks like I still won't really allow my hair to be cut. Or maybe it's because the hair kept falling on my face, which I don't feel comfortable with. I still won't allow them to pour water on my hair when bathing, because I don't like the feeling of water dripping down my face.



Anyway, here's my final look.
Haha, Amah didn't manage to get them all trimmed nicely for me because I insisted to be taken out from my hair chair. I guessed she'll have to do that some other time then.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails