Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tzu Chi's Charity Food Fair

Last Sunday, Daddy took us to the Tzu Chi's Charity Food Fair. Besides selling vegetarian food, there were many more stalls selling other stuffs like toys, stationaries, books, small decorative items, accessories, etc.

I got a ball and two boxes of pencil colors. Ever since I came back from Learning Garden, I was very into arts. I could draw and draw for the whole day. Since Amah has got me a drawing block, so I would need more color pencils to give more colors to it.

The highlight of the day was that we took a family photo. Again, we had to wait for a very long queue. So how did they keep me entertained? You can tell from the pictures :)

Ta-daaaa! Here's our happy family photo :)

2 comments:

KK and WS said...

i am sure the waiting time is worth!!

Peter & Joyce said...

Love that picture of Sze Yi with the hula hoop! I always equate that to girliness and FUN FUN FUN!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails