Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A trip to the Butterfly Farm

Today Daddy & Mommy took me, Gong Gong & Poh Poh to the butterfly farm in Batu Feringhi. I was asleep when we reached there. So they waited for me to wake up before going in. Since I'm still groggy from sleep, I'm not in a very good mood. I saw butterflies flying everywhere, and sometimes they just poped out from nowhere and got too close to me. Usually, I would be very excited when I see butterflies in the botanical garden or just around the garden/pool area in our apartment, but not today. I kept on clinging to Mommy and pointed my finger to get out of there. But still we do spend quite sometime in there, and at times, the butterflies do get my attention.

There's also a video room where we got to watch videos on the insects & butterflies, but what I enjoyed most was the air-condition since it was really hot out there. I was also attracted by the framed butterflies as these won't fly around me, so I could really enjoy looking at them.

Here's a more close up view of the butterflies...


and the other insects/animals that we saw....


We then went to the display room where there are some ancient stuffs being displayed:


I was very hungry by then, so Mommy took me out and fed me porridge outside the butterfly park (she packed my porridge here). After that I was energetic again and could pose for more photos (we missed this earlier as I was sleeping).
Overall, it's been a very tiring trip but I do enjoyed it very much, although I got cranky in the beginning. Daddy bought 2 butterfly magnets home.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails