Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, May 11, 2007

Shapes & Colors do matter

Daddy & Mommy have got this shapes & colors sorter toy for me long before I was born. I used to throw them around when I was smaller, since I didn't know what they really were. Now, finally I know how to play with this toy. But unfortunately, I've lost 3 of them.

Anyway, there are 9 more for me to play with. I've mastered them all and could insert all of them into the sorter. After repeated this for a few times, I finally get bored and would try other alternatives to insert them into the sorter. But towards the end, shapes & colors do matter.... there's no other way to put them in except at the right hole!

Daddy knew it when I purposely placed one of them at the wrong hole and looked up at Daddy to see his reactions. Then he would say, "Yes, that's the right one", to test me. I would then shake my head and put at the right hole instead.

Here's a clip of how I managed to put two of them into the correct hole.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails