Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, April 30, 2007

Potty Training

It was a long holiday for Mommy & Daddy (Labour Day and Wesak Day holiday replacement). Poh Poh and Gong Gong came for a short stay in our new house. I can call Poh Poh already, but can't call Gong Gong yet. So, I'll just say 'Hi' whenever I wanted to address him. Or sometimes I'll just call him Poh Poh too! To me, as long as he knows I'm talking to him, that's ok :)


Poh Poh suggested to Mommy to get me started on potty training, since she's on a long holiday. So, in their first attempt, she removed my pampers and let me wear just my pants. Every 5-10 minutes, they will surely ask me if I want to go 'shi shi'. I will nod and Mommy will removed my pants and let me sit on the potty (they transferred it from the batroom to the living room now, for my convenience). After sitting there for less than 1 minutes, I'll stand up and say 'boh boh' (No, in hokkien) and then run away. Sometimes Mommy will carry me to the bathroom and ask me to 'shi shi' there. But it always ended up with me saying 'boh boh' and struggled to be let down. So this kept on repeating for a few times, until they stopped asking me. And then it happens..... Mommy has to clean up the floor and called it the day by putting me in my pampers again. They tried this for a few days, and I did told them once correctly - so at least there's a little achivement on my part :)

Since then, everytime they asked me if I wanted to 'shi shi', this is what I'll do - with my pants on, hehe :)


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails