Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mommy's Day

Today is my 17th month birthday. It's also Mother's Day, according to Mommy. She asked me if I loved her. I nodded my head and say "u, u" (in Hokkien, meaning yes). Then Mommy asked me to give her a kiss and I willingly moved my head to hers as a sign of affection. I could see how pleased Mommy was :)

Daddy took us to church in the morning. I remembered the first time I went to church was during Mommy's first Mother's Day last year. Daddy really made a great effort for Mommy - it was Mommy's wish to go to church with us all as a family on these special days. I behaved quite well in church, according to Mommy, except towards the end when I insisted that Mommy took me out for a walk. Daddy offered to carry me, but I only let him do so the first time. When we later came back in, I insisted that it's Mommy's turn. Well, luckily it was towards the end of the Mass, and Mommy even managed to get a blessings from the priest, carrying me with her before walking out from the church.

(p/s: Daddy taught me to clap my hands in tune with the song..., and entertained me so that Mommy could concentrate in Mass)

After Mass ended, we went to Maple Gold for lunch. I finished up the porridge that Mommy cooked for me in the morning, and even ate quite some mouthfuls of the food that Daddy & Mommy ordered. Yummy yummy, I really have a big appetite today.


Later, we went home and both Mommy and I have a nap. When I woke up, I went out from my room on my own and found Daddy in the hall. I played with him for awhile, before going into Mommy's room. She's still sleeping. I woke her up, asking for nen nen.

Later in the afternoon, Daddy went out for a game of badminton, so Mommy took me out to the playground in our garden area. I certainly had a great time! Yesterday Mommy took me for a swim, so today we went to the playground instead.



















And it's the first time Mommy didn't really hold me when I slide down the slides. Wow, it was so fun! She let me slide down on my own, but of course her hand is always ready behind me in case I fell off.

Overall, I have a great time with both Mommy and Daddy today. In fact I enjoyed my weekends very much, coz that's the time when I get to spend full day with them.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails