Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Drinking on my own

I can finally drink on my own now - which mommy's really proud of. She has breastfeed me for 15 months plus and according to her, I weaned off without any problem. Of course occasionally I'll pulled at mommy's blouse and ask for nen-nen (normally I did this very discreetly, I'll direct her to the room first), but after sometime, when I discovered that there's not enough for me, I voluntarily opt for the formula, to mommy's dismay.



Mommy: Szeyi, do you want nen-nen?
Szeyi: Nodding head
Mommy: Mommy breastfeed you, ok?
Szeyi: Shake head
Mommy: Then mommy make formula for you?
Szeyi: Nod Nod



Now I can hold my own bottle :)


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails