Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, August 08, 2010

My First Pony Ride


I had my first pony ride during the Family Day event organized by the church that Poh Poh and Gong Gong went to. Daddy didn't join us as he's attending a company event. Luckily Small Ee Ee was there so she helped to take care of me while Mommy attended to Mei Mei. 

Initially I was afraid, but after Mommy let me observed for one time, I felt that I could handle it. Mei Mei was sleeping, so I went alone. It was fun at first, as you can see me smiling all the way. 



Not even half way thru, suddenly the pony suddenly shake his body so I got a fright. I cried all the way and kept telling Mommy that enough's enough.


But the pony guide still let me finished up one whole round before they let me down. Phew! What a scary experience!






No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails