Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, August 20, 2010

St Petersburg - Day 1

We left for St Petersburg via the internal flight instead of using the train since we didn't want to take the risk due to the recent bombing incident that happened a few months back.

Checking in our luggages, we left things that we won't be needing at my sister's hostel

Sze Yi's very excited, we're about to board the flight soon
We finally reached St. Petersburg

This is the domestic airport in St. Petersburg
We're quite disappointed with our appartment, it's not as good as shown on the internet, and quite old compared to the one we had in Moscow.

The Living Hall - the TV is not working, so we converted that into a room that can fit 4 people

My parents' room, this is the biggest room and the nicest

This is our room, we can open up the sofas to make 2 beds
This is the dining area, luckily the TV is working here. It's where the guys watched World Cup every night.

The kitchen

Our bathroom - it comes with a washer
The walkway to the living room

We reached there towards the evening, so the kids were very tired and slept early. My younger sister went out with my brother to get some groceries for the week (yes, we'll be there for 1 week). Hubby and my sister's bf took my parents out to buy dinner, while I stayed back with my elder sister and the kids since the appartment management would be coming later to fix the TV.

Here're some pictures that Hubby took while they were out:


 
 
 

That's all for Day1 :)

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails