Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, August 27, 2010

Of Colors and Spelling!

Recently I learnt something new! Daddy has been trying to teach me how to recognise colors, and he's worried when I showed no sign of recognition until he asked Mommy if I'm color-blind. Well, I made him proud last few weeks when I could tell what's pink :)

Now, I've slowly added more color codes into my dictionary, I could tell correctly too when they showed me green, blue, white, brown, red, purple, black and yellow!

Oh, and that's not all. Mommy kept saying I still didn't know my ABC when Jie Jie could recognized them all since she's 22 months old. Well, last week, I surprised her by moving 1 step ahead, because you see, when she asked me how to spell cat, I spelled it out loud and clear - C- A - T - T - Y!

She has no idea why I needed to add the T and Y at the back, Amah was amazed and kept saying I can spell kitty when asked for Cat :)

Oh Mommy and Daddy, do be patient with me. Even though I don't know my ABCs yet, but I could talk and sing more fluently than Jie Jie at that age. Now, I know so many songs and could sing them in whole too, not just a few sentences. Also, I could converse very well compared to Jie Jie at this age. Give me time, ok? Each child develops differently ya? :)

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails