Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Growing Up

Mommy considered me a big girl now, coz I can bathe on my own already. But I love to play with the shower gel and shampoo, so I took soooo much longer in there, which made Mommy cross at times. Still, it's a great milestone, don't you think so? When I'm done, Mommy would come in to check if there's still soap on my hair and body, and then off I'll go to find what I like to wear and dress myself. Uh...I still didn't like to comb hair on my own yet.

I also told Mommy that after Aunty bathed me in school, I would towel dry myself, blow my hair (Mommy don't believe that I can blow my hair on my own!) wear my own clothes and put the dirty clothes into the bag that Mommy prepared. Guess going to school has trained me to be independant, yeah!

1 comment:

Pet said...

Now learning to be independent start young! Bravo!!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails