Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter in Ipoh

We went back to Ipoh to celebrate Easter with Gong Gong and Poh Poh this year. It was my 3rd time going to Church, after Christmas & Feast of the Holy Family last year. Yes, I didn't get to go often because Mommy couldn't handle both of us alone. So normally during the important occasions, Daddy would come along so we get to go as a whole family. I behaved very well, not like Jie Jie who kept making noises and asking food from the other kids' parents. We're in the Cry Room, so whatever noises we made, it won't be heard from the outside and disturb the rest of the people. Poh Poh was out there with the choir, so Jie Jie kept insisting to go out and find her. Luckily Mommy managed to keep things under control.

Later, after Mass, Poh Poh gave Jie Jie some Easter Bunnies. Here's how it looked like.
Guess what's it made of? Yes, chocolate!

She finished everything without sharing with me! But can't blame her though, Mommy said I couldn't take it yet.

After that, we went to Canning Garden for breakfast. We had some yummy Chee Cheong Fun. Maybe I should say they. I didn't get to eat any....

Most of the time, we just spent the day at home with Poh Poh and Gong Gong, before heading for lunch at one of the restaurants (I forgot what name already) and then went back to Penang.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Nice easter bunny.... so fast you finish, no share share huh?

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails