Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kinder Bear

Mommy and Daddy enrolled me in a music school early this year. I called it Kinder Bear. Why? Because we need to bring this cute little bear bear along. Not only that, we also need to bring a doggy of our own there. Not a real one, though. As our lessons progressed, our teacher asked us to bring a red car too. My, I wonder if my bag would be able to fit them all if we need to bring more things next time.
Me & My Doggy

We were given the book with a bear and a CD which has all the songs being taught. I loved listening to the CD at home and also in Daddy's car.

Well, it's just a 45-minutes lesson, and I went there with Mommy and Daddy. Sometimes, when no one can take care of Mei Mei, we took her along too! And she could even dance to the songs as well. Everytime she's in a bad mood or going to start crying, we'll sing, "Hi Everybody, clap your hands", and that would switch her mood instantly. She would start smiling and clapping her hand to the tempo! Ah, but she would want to snatch my little instruments too, like my triangle, rhythm stick, clarinet, etc... Sometimes she's very brave and even went up to the teacher's box where she kept all the goodies! Mommy and Daddy need to carry her away in betweens so as not to disrupt the whole class :)



Actually Mommy and Daddy enrolled me in this class because my Cousin Sarah also joined this class. Before that, they have enquired from other music centre, but when we learned that Sarah was in this class, we joined her too. Initially I was scared, didn't want to participate. Everything also wanted Mommy to go with me (like getting and returning the instruments to the teacher, etc). Cousin Sarah had been very nice, she often volunteered to accompany me there and hold my hands so that I won't be so scared.

Me & Cousin Sarah

I think I took nearly 4 lessons to warm up and be brave. Overall, this class helped me to be more open and expressive. By now, I was back to my self and was very naughty. Even the teacher commented that when I just came, I was very timid. But now, I was so naughty that I actually climbed up her head!


More pics from the fun that I had...

2 comments:

Pet said...

Looks interesting. Parents need to participate in the program as well?

ablogaway said...

Yes, at least 1 parent must be there.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails