Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dotted Lines

Last few days, Hubby and I was teaching Sze Yi how to write K. It was her homework for that day. She was lazy and didn't want to write. She relied too dependantly on the dotted lines for help. We tried to make her write it on her own, but she kept saying, "I don't know."

Then suddenly, she looked at Daddy's face at very close proximity and exclaimed, "Hey, Daddy, why your face got dotted lines also?". She pointed to the dried pimples marks on his face.

I couldn't contain my laughter upon hearing that. However, Daddy maintained a calm expression and proceeded to guide her with the K.

The next day, hubby said, "Maybe I need a facial too. To get rid of all those dotted lines".

1 comment:

Pet said...

LOL! CM been working hard, huh!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails