Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Crocodile Game

Well, I've been to the kiddy's amusement place in Jusco for quite a number of consecutive weeks already. Mommy later found out why I needed to get a soft toy before I went there. Actually Daddy trained me to be so, because he wanted me to have a companion so that I won't be lonely. Besides, it was also meant to be a preparation before my little sister came along, so that I would learn to take care of the little ones.

Indeed, I do. There was once, when I was on the merry-go-round, ready to put the token into the slot. I've already placed my companion (a little cow) on one of the seats (there were 3 altogether). And then out of nowhere came some kids, who kept taking my companion away. I quickly went to its rescue, and luckily they put it back. But then two kids came up and wanted to have the rides. Mommy and Daddy told me to let my companion share my seat, so that all of us will get a ride. I did, but after it ended and the kids left, I went to put my companion on a seat of its own, and asked Daddy for another token. Yes, my companion should get its share of the rides too, don't you agree so?

I'm also familiar with most of games. There's one game which I particularly like - beating the crocodile. Well, last time, here's how I played it - Mommy called it the right way.


And now, here's how I played it. Mommy called it the cheating way.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails