Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Toy Museum

We went to the Toy Museam near Batu Ferringhi, which was the largest toy museam in the world.

We were charged RM10 per person for the entrance fees. I, of course, got to enter free. However, Daddy and Mommy were quite disappointed with what they saw - everything was framed up just like an exhibition. Anyway, what could you expect from a museam?

I, on the other hand, quite enjoyed myself. I got to see so many toys there, and in no time, I was running from shelves to shelves, admiring the vast display of toys.

Hey, there was a spiderman on top, and he's not framed up!

Well, no matter what, this was still a new experience for me.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

I've been wanting to visit this museum too, but it looks like it is not really worth the while huh? The important thing though is that Sze Yi had fun!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails