Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday

I followed Mommy to church on Palm Sunday. I was given a little palm and I enjoyed playing with it for sometime. But suddenly I heard some whipping sound (they were having some sketch about Jesus being whipped) and I got scared. It reminded me of the thina (cane in Hokkien). I asked Daddy to carry me out, and to Amah's house which was just nearby.


Well, when I was naughty, Amah and Chik Chik would show me the thina and make the whipping sound. That normally would do the trick, because I would quickly do as said. Since then, whenever I was out of control, just a mention of thina would turn me into a good girl in no time. So, now even Daddy and Mommy would use this technique because Amah said I was more unmanageable whenever they were around.


After Mass, Daddy and Mommy came to Amah's house to fetch me. We had lunch at the KFC in Batu Lanchang. I was thrilled when I saw this...

Indeed, I spent longer time here than at the table eating my mashed potato and bits of chicken.

In the evening, Daddy and Mommy took me to Borders. I enjoyed walking around and picking up books, but not the reading part, much to Mommy's and Daddy's dismay.


Hey, but I did spend sometime trying to understand what that book was about, even though it's upside down :)




After that, I asked for Kok Kok Beh. We spent some time there. When it's time to leave, Mommy tried to distract me by bringing me to this Elmo toy. I would instinctly pulled out the pacifier for him. But then, I grew curious and see what I did?

Hehe, it certainly didn't taste as nice as mine :)

We then went to have dinner. Initially Daddy wanted to try the Toilet Bowl restaurant, but on the way there, we passed Sakae Sushi. I immediately requested to have dinner there instead.


I loved the edamame beans and also the mochi. I refused to let Mommy or Daddy touched the mochi, even though there were 3 in total.

What a hectic day today, I certainly enjoyed my weekend with Daddy and Mommy.

3 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

LOL at what she did with the pacifier that belonged to Elmo! Pity didn't see you guys in church though...and btw, Ethan had the reverse reaction to the whip...

Peter & Joyce said...

Oh, and I wanted to say that purple dress on Sze Yi is just so pretty!

Peter & Joyce said...

Oooh...and goes so well with the shoes too! *wink*

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails