Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, July 16, 2007

Passport to the World!

I've got my passport finally! Today is a replacement holiday for Mommy and Daddy, so they took me to have my passport made. Mommy is still guilty for going off to Hawaii last month without me, so she promised to make me a passport so that next time I'll get to travel with them too, since that was a very last minute trip and they didn't have time to make my passport as well as US VISA. In fact, she has planned to take me for a flight adventure before I reach 2 year old. Let's see if she keep her promise...(chuckled!)

It's not easy getting me to pose for the photo. I was rather grumpy that day, and kept saying "mai, mai" (don't want in Hokkien) when they asked me to pose. In the end, they asked me to sit on Mommy's lap while they took my photo with Daddy busy trying to make me smile. My face was really sour then, but hey, see what they finally got?

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

What a sweet smile! I wonder what Daddy did exactly to make her smile like that!

little_szeyi said...

Oh, Daddy was playing peek-a-boo with me :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails