Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My first playgroup

Mommy took me to my first playgroup today. It was at Charlotte's house. We are the last to arrive, since I pooped on my way there and Mommy needs to take me back to our house and cleaned me first ;D Don't want to give a first 'smelly' impression in front of my new friends, hehe....




I was very excited when I see all my new friends there with their mothers. The eldest is Hin Lerk (~23 months+), followed by Wei Xuan (~21 months+), Charlotte (~19 months+), me (~18 months+), Ethan (~17 months+) and the youngest of all, Ching Ern (~11 months +). But what excite me the most were the toys. Each of them brought a toy with them. I brought my Learning Toolbench which Mommy bought from Singapore with me. The first thing that attracted my attention was Hin Lerk's farm house, I have a great time with it.




Later, I discovered there's a big indoor pool with lotsa balls in it. So I quickly went into it and enjoyed myself there before the rest noticed it too. Not too long later, Ethan joined me and then came Wei Xuan. I was more of watching them than playing with them.



I love to wander off to where there were less crowd. Mommy thought that I don't like to socialize with the rest, but the actual fact is that I love to explore new things. My favourite spot is no other than the stairs, of course. I love climbing the stairs and counting 1,2,3 (but of course, I can only say 1, and my 2, 3, etc is also 1, hehe). Oh yes, I also discovered that Charlotte has lots of interesting books! I took out the one on Barney, and asked Mommy to read to me, but Mommy kept scolding me for simply taking out the books without asking Charlotte or Aunty Hooi Ling first. Well, didn't she know that I still don't know how to ask yet? She should ask for me!

Later, I found this interesting stuff...and Ching Ern was also interested in it...

Guess what happened next?

Uh huh, looks like I'm the bad girl, bullying the youngest in the playgroup. Mommy asked me to let Ching Ern play with it, but I wouldn't want. I would like to explore this first! Am I selfish? I have my reasons, and I know Ching Ern will understand...but I guess Mommy has already given me a red in my report card when she told Daddy about it.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry about that yet. Something just caught my attention. Look at what Charlotte has got?




A very beautiful doggy! I wish I could play with it whole day. Hin Lerk and Ethan were also fascinated with it. Hin Lerk was so brave, he dared to touch the doggy!







Towards the end of the playgroup, I asked Mommy where's Daddy - I missed him. Why hasn't he come yet? The rest of them has gone home. Luckily Charlotte and her Mommy entertained me until Daddy arrived. I even got myself a slice of apple - thanks Auntie Hooi Ling! This is certainly a great playgroup - although I still need to learn how to share :)

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Little Sze Yi made many new friends eh?

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails