Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I am SIX!

This year, I had a small celebration at home as it's the school holidays. Daddy was on business trip during my lunar birthday, so Amah cooked mee suah for me, and Mommy took us kai kai. We had my favourite froggy meal  and kok kok beh ride on the eve, and then a shopping trip on the actual lunar birthday.

 Posing with Amah and Juin Juin on the eve of my 6th lunar birthday

I had a little hair-do from Amah on my 6th lunar birthday

On my amoh birthday, Daddy and Mommy took half day leave to celebrate with us. Daddy gave me the privilege to decide on our lunch venue. I was toying between "Snoopy" and the Spaghetti place   (coz Juin Juin wanted to eat spaghetti), but when we passed this steamboat place, I made my choice right away. This is also the same place that we went to celebrate after our graduation concert.

Before

After

Posing with a Christmas tree after lunch

After that, they took me to buy my school uniforms. In the evening, it's party time!

My princess birthday cake courtesy of 3rd Chik Chik

Food prepared by Amah

Singing of birthday songs

Make a wish...

Cake cutting

Pressie time! This is from 3rd Chik Chik

 Start playing with the pressie :)

Can you believe it, I got another 2 Barbie dolls for my birthday presents this year, one from 2nd Chik Chik and another one from Aunty SL! On top of that, there's this nice Cinderella shoes from Aunty HP. Wow, this is certainly a princess birthday!

3 comments:

My Family's Memoir said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sze Yi

little_szeyi said...

Thanks Aunty Ju Ju. What a coincidence that Emily Jie Jie also just have her birthday too!

Sally Key said...

NICE blog !:)
SEE MY BLOG!:):)
Do you like high heels and a good style?
Visit!
http://sweetessally.blogspot.com/
:):)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails