Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The last of my first tooth

Or is that my first? Well, I can't really tell, Mommy can't remember either. She didn't blog about this! But after referring to her notes on Mei Mei's first tooth, this should be my first too (central-left lower incisor).

It first showed sign of 'goyang-goyang' sometime in early March

Amah wanted to pull it off for me, but I wouldn't let her. The center tooth beside it was also showing wobbly signs but it's not as wobbly as this one. Since neither Mommy nor Daddy dared to pull it off (not that I'd let them, though), Daddy took me to the dentist instead. Luckily, he shared my view - I can leave it there for now :) Still too early, he said. Phew!

So I've been playing with it either with my hand or my tongue for about ~1 month

Daddy tried several times to make it more shaky, but it's still quite in-tact

 Until yesterday when they came to fetch me from school, I told them it's gone!

Now, how do I look without my tooth? 

I told them it just fell off when I was having my afternoon nap. Daddy was startled and kept saying luckily I didn't swallow it accidentally. Then I told Mommy, "Actually I pulled it off myself" before I slept. They asked me if it bled, I told them no. But my friend said there was a little blood. Maybe that's why it's a little reddish, can you see it? 
Actually Mommy noticed some discolouration even before it actually fell off

Hmmm... it has such a big hole!

Guess you must be wondering where it is now. I wrapped it nicely in my hanky and took it back. Then Mommy gave me a container to store it. I placed it beside the bed and Daddy helped me write a letter to the Tooth Fairy. I didn't really believe they existed, you see, since my last experience with them, but there's no harm trying. So I told Mommy my wish (initially I wanted a Barbie doll in return for my tooth, but Mommy managed to persuade me to get some fairy tale princess storybook instead). Mei Mei also joined in the fun by placing her pacifier in a separate container besides mine (not that she's hooked to paci really, maybe I'll let her tell the story to you later). 

And then we both fell asleep after listening to our bedtime stories, while waiting for the tooth fairy to come and make our wishes come true...

2 comments:

Pet said...

Ooo, 1st tooth ya!
Not sure when Alex, hehe. You have to tell Alex to be brave, I think she will..."cry"

ablogaway said...

It will be painless, no worry :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails