Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

An Icy Treat for Daddy

It's my first attempt at ice-cream cake, and I decided to make one for this special occasion. I got the recipe from here, but I modified it a bit by turning it into an ice-cream cheese cake (reference at here) with digestive biscuit base instead of oreo cookies base. It turned out great, and I'm quite proud with myself because I've taken my cake baking into another level.

The jellytos were placed there with Sze Yi's insistence, I told her it's not enough for deco purpose since she had eaten most of them, but she insisted that I still use it. So that's the best I could decorate with this :)

The girls were eyeing the hearty's candies and the jellytos


A closer look

Singing of birthday song, SJ blew Daddy's candle off too fast until I didn't manage to capture her doing it!

Another pose with the cake before Daddy cuts it


Cutting of the cake


Finally, ready to serve! See it's melting already.. that's because by the time I took this, I've been running around trying to stop SJ from creating more mess with the cake, and helped her clean up more than twice!

Happy Birthday Daddy, we hope you have a great time!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails