Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My First Climb!

Yesterday I had my first strenous exercise - unintentionally. You see, all the 3 lifts to Amah's house were not functioning, so I had to follow Mommy climbing the stairs up till the 17th floor. Mommy couldn't carry me, since Mei Mei didn't want to walk. Furthermore, both her hands were full as she's also carrying a bag full of 2 filled water tumblers and 2 225ml bottles of fresh milk.

We climbed the stairs counting loudly whenever we reached a new floor, and Mommy even taught me how to do subtraction to see how many more floors we needed to cover. It was fun, I enjoyed the process and Mommy even praised me for being able to complete up to the top by myself without any fret. Guess I could now sign up for the Komtar's climb, ya?

When night time came, the lifts were not up yet so I told Daddy I didn't want to go back. My buttocks were still aching from the morning exercise. Daddy had to carry Mei Mei back since she insisted to follow. Haha, I guess I made the right choice, by sleeping over at Amah's place, in case the lifts were still not up when tomorrow comes.  

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails