Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, July 13, 2009

First Movie!

Since it's a replacement holiday, Mommy and Daddy took me (and Mei Mei too!) for our first movie! Guess what we watched?

ICE AGE 3: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS


I had my own seat, in between Amah and Mommy. Juin Juin was on Mommy's lap, and then Daddy beside them. I behaved very well throughout the movie, and so was Mei Mei. Initially, we're scared of the loud sound, but after awhile, I realized it's not that bad. I enjoyed my pop-corn throughout the movie, always telling Amah not to finish it (I was sharing with her).

Halfway thru the movie, Mei Mei fell asleep, so Mommy got to explain to me the scenes. I kept asking Mommy - what did he say? It was funny, but I was still scared in between - need Mommy to comfort me on and off.

When the movie nearly ended, Mei Mei woke up, Mommy breastfed her, and she got excited and kept pointing to the big charactors in front of the big screen. I got restless towards the end, so Daddy asked me to go sit on his lap. Good too, not so scary. So I went, but I had to always remind Daddy not to finish my pop-corn too.

When the movie ended, it's just the right time too. Coz both Mei Mei and I started to feel restless by now, but we made it. Completed the whole movie without the need to walk around. Amah kept praising me, saying that during Daddy's time, Ah Kong needed to keep bringing him out. Guess I fared better than Daddy, huh? Shame on him, hehehe.. Ah, but I couldn't deny that Mei Mei break a record too, coz it's her first movie, and she managed it till the end too. Bravo to her, yeah?

So, next time we can all go watch movie in the cinema together, yay!

2 comments:

Pet said...

wow! everyone enjoyed the movies, that's great! Not sure when I 'dare' to bring Alex to the movies... she kinda active afraid she can't sit still.

As for popcorn, I think Alex daddy will finish it too, just like your dad.

Cute Mum said...

Wow, even Mei Mei also can stay quietly till end, really GOOD!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails