Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Happy Wanderers

I love to go a wondering,
Along the mountain track,
And as I go, I love to sing,
My knapsack on my back.


This song Jie Jie could memorize by heart,
Even though I don’t really know,
That doesn’t mean I’m not smart,
Wait till you hear what I know!

Though I can’t sing, I could talk,
Coz when I say ‘walk-walk’,
Mommy had no choice but put me down,
Don’t worry, Mom, I’m not going to drown!

Eagerly I waved to her and said Bye!,
Off I went on my adventure,
I met new people and I said Hi!,
Isn’t it exciting in my new venture?

With Jie Jie as a companion,
That’s more than one could ask for,
Though the way she held my hands hurts,
Her only reason was to keep me safe while we explore.

Now let me bring you on a detour
Of my new found skills if I may,
But please bear with my poetry for now,
Coz I can’t find anything that rhymes!

I’m now good in imitating,
By putting my finger in my mouth,
Only to pull it out quickly, saying Aow!
Just like how Mommy used to shout,
Every time I bite on her finger!

Now, I would also point to the durians,
Or anything prickly or hot,
And shout my famous cry Aow!
Before looking at Mommy and smile

Oh when Jie Jie’s angry,
You should see how she folded her arms,
To which I find amusing
And imitated her as well.

Ok now let’s back to our wandering,
Though I’m hopeless in singing,
I could still hum along,
Especially if that song ends with tack, tack, tack!

1 comment:

Pet said...

So cute...even though it may not rhyme all the time.

Such clever girl d...can walk and talk. Next time can go walk and talk with my boy.

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails