Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Splashing time

Mommy bought an 'indoor swimming pool' for me when I was only 2 months old. She wanted to give me an early start in the water before I forget my natural float instinct. It seems that babies could float naturally if put into the water before they hit 6 months, since they have got lots of practices in their mommy's womb. But since they are afraid that I would catch cold, mommy get a huge one instead so that I could learn to float inside it rather than in the cold swimming pool.

I used to play inside it even though there's no water. It's been my favourite 'play tent' since then, until Chik Chik disassembled it coz it's too bulky and eats up a lot of space in our house. Since then, I seldom play in it coz it takes some effort to blow it up again.



Anway, I do have some fun splashing in it at the pool. I don't remember when I actually go to the swimming pool to swim, but I guess it's around my 6th or 7th month. Coz mommy bought my swimming costume from Singapore when she goes there for training in mid June. I certainly have lotsa fun splashing away!


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails