Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

It's Mommy's birthday today. But she dressed me up like it's my birthday! See what they got me from their recent trip to Hawaii (via Japan)?


Me posing for Daddy to take a good shot of my new costume...

Amah did a great job in tying up my sash.

There! Here's how it should look like!

We went to church in the morning. Daddy accompanied us a while to make sure Mommy could handle me all alone. Then he left to see the doctor for his injured toe. And that's when I started to be naughty. I disturbed the jie jie besides me. I was attracted by the bear bear hanging on her handbag, and I wanted to pull it. So mommy shifted me to the other side - her left. I was busily flipping thru the pages of the Sunday Missal, when suddenly a paper dropped on the floor. The jie jie besides me (a differrent one this time, not the bear bear jie jie) bent down to pick it up for me. I thot that was fun, so I started to throw the paper on the floor again, and asked that jie jie to pick it up for me! She was surprised at first, but still picked it up. Then, when I repeated that again, Mommy scolded me and took me to the back of the church. I wanted to go out and pointed to the door, insisting that Mommy took me out. So, finally Mommy gave in and took me out for a walk. Wow, there were so many people out there, Mommy was a little surprised since this is supposed to be during Mass. Mostly are children and some Aunties. And I was the centre of attraction that day (ahem!).

After that, we have lunch with Gong Gong & Poh Poh (they came all the way from Ipoh just to celebrate birthday with Mommy). We went to the Paddington House of Pancake in Queensbay Mall, Gong Gong's treat!



After that, we stopped by our condo's gym. I have a little workout of my own.


After we sent Gong Gong and Poh Poh off at the bus station, we went home to have a bath and some rest. Daddy came home with an ice-cream birthday cake! When you see this, you would think that it's my birthday :)


At night we went to have dinner at Sake Sushi. I slept through the dinner and only woke up when they were having their last order. So I still get to eat some.



I certainly have a great time today. And I bet so is Mommy!

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

So that's why she was all dressed up in church! :D

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails