Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Little cousin

Have I told you that I have a little cousin, called Sarah? She is a new year baby, born on 1/1/2006. She's been my playmate when I was still living in Amah's house. Since she's staying just a few blocks up from ours, she used to come to play with me or vice-versa when daddy & mommy are working. Her Amah (my Kim Poh) used to bring her down or Amah took me up and we spend lotsa time playing together and teaching each other new tricks. Sometimes, when Amah didn't cook (coz I've been naughty), we'll go up and eat there, since she has a Kakak to cook for her.

Now, after we've moved to our new place, I'm rather lonely. No more playmates other than Amah when Daddy & Mommy go to work. Anyway, here's a photo of us, when she comes to visit me recently.


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails